Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hello world... once again

Wow... it's been over a year since my first and last post here. That wasn't what I had in mind for this space, but life got in the middle and kept me too busy to start sharing all the great cards I have received. If you are wondering why I'm back, that's just because a good friend of mine has recently spent his holidays in Europe and decided to bring me a lovely pile of postcards! I was so thrilled that my postcrossing love arose once again together with my will to share my collection in this blog. As a sign of goodwill, and just to get started, here's one of my official sent cards, which seems to be very popular among other postcrossers around the world.

Did anyone ever get this card?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...