Monday, March 18, 2013

"I live somewhere here"

renegade_Cavalcade | Canada | Mar. 2008
There was a time when I used to read that a lot of people wanted "map cards", but I didn't know what they meant. Eventually I got to know what map cards are, but I wasn't very fond of them. I don't like the ones I can get in my country, and I thought all of them were more or less of the same type. Fortunately, I received a card that made me change my mind (thank you renegade_Cavalcade!). Now I'm a huge map card lover, and I found out that cartoon style maps are my favorites. Another great thing about this Canadian card is that the sender included a small transparent post-it saying "I live somewhere here" (if you look carefully, you'll see it at the bottom, between Manitoba and Ontario). It's really awesome that it survived the long journey, and it was definitely a nice touch!

Have you ever received a postcard that made you change your mind about a certain type of cards?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...