Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy autumn!

Lucas C. | Argentina | May 2012
Summer is, unfortunately, over. Well... at least here in the southern hemisphere. But as much as I would like to live in an endless sunny season, autumn does have its own beautiful views. To welcome it, I decided to share this Argentine postcard that I received around a year ago. Mendoza was the land of my grandfather and it's one of my favorite holiday destinations within Argentina. The Andes (which can be seen on the card) offers amazing and different views along the year, and it is the western border of my country. On the other side: Chile.

The Andes is the longest continental mountain range in the world, and is the world's highest mountain range outside of Asia. If you ever fly from Argentina to Chile (or the other way around), please don't forget to look down. Pretty impressive, I must say.

Do you miss summer / winter? How are you welcoming autumn / spring?

1 comment:

What are you thinking?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...