Saturday, August 17, 2013

Baby on board

monnakikku | Estonia | Apr. 2010

I'm sorry for being away these past months, but I had a good reason and I'm coming back with great news: we are having a baby girl! There are no words to express how happy and excited I am. As you can imagine, we've been very busy, although we still have a long way to go (baby is expected to be born the first week of December). Now that I'm pregnant everything looks cute to me, all movies make me cry, and I can't help smiling even on rainy days. This is by far the best experience of my life. And I guess this is just the beginning!

Anne Geddes' cards have never been among my favorites, but I still wanted to have at least one of them. So this is that one in my collection, and it was the perfect moment to share it with you.

What do you think about these cards? Do you have some of them in your collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...